11 Things I Have Learned... (9x36)
Frequently bought together:
11 Things I Have Learned - from Maya Angelou
1. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it willbe better tomorrow.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas lights.
3. Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.
4. Making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
5. Life sometimes gives you a second chance.
6. You shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.
7. Whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
8. Even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
9. Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
10. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
11. I’ve learned I still have a lot to learn.
- Size: 9x12 inches
- Made from solid knotty pine
- Beveled edges
- Routed slot in back for hanging